My name is Jitender Sharma, I am an SEO/SMM expert having 4 years of work experience in Internet Marketing. During these years I have worked on all sorts of Online Marketing and promotional campaigns and help many websites to generate Organic Traffic, Improved Google/Yahoo/Bing Keyword Search Rankings and increases websites PR.
I have individually managed websites and products online SEO campaigns for many websites. I am also a good content writer and understand the standards and importance of quality SEO content which adds up to my SEO management abilities and broadens the area of my online marketing expertise.
I always follow White Hat SEO techniques and Online Marketing ethics. Here is the list of SEO Services and techniques I have been using for in Internet Marketing projects.
On Page SEO: –
* Keyword Research both competitor and working,
* Analyses report generation (ON page and OFF page Reports).
* On page Website Optimization
– Keywords and Meta Description Optimization
– H1 tags, Bold tags Optimization
– Image Optimization
– On Page errors removals and Checks Fixing.
* Social Media Plugin and Social Links Optimization.
* SEO friendly URL’s Optimization, Website Content, Page Title Optimization
* Finalizing the On Page SEO, generating the On page SEO report.
OFF page SEO:-
* Article, Blog, Forum, News, Classified – SEO optimized unique content writing.
* Web 2.0 websites content submission (text, images and slides)
* micro blogging on PR 5+ websites
* mini sites creation on PR 5+ websites
* High PR social bookmarking
* Social media accounts
* slides, video submission to web 2.0, pr 5+ websites
* article submission, blog posting, directory submission to PR 4+ websites.
* Facebook, Linkedin, Google plus, Google places, Google reviews
* Social Media Accounts management on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, PINTREST, DIGG etc.
Now is important what Include having in my knowledge with changes of Google In SEO for web business improvement and quality promotion links.
Google has a long history of famous algorithm updates, Search index changes and refreshes.
• Hummingbird is the name of the new search platform that Google is using as of September 2013; the name comes from being “Precise and fast” and is designed to better focus on the meaning behind the word.
Google Hummingbird is designed to apply the meaning technology to billions of pages from across the web, in addition to knowledge graph facts, which may bring back better results.
• Google Panda update: Google panda update is a search filter introduced in February 2011 meant to stop sites with poor quality content from working their way into Google top search results. Panda is update from time to time when this happens, site previously hit may escape, if they have made the right changes. Panda may also catch sites that escaped before.
• Google Penguin Update: Google launched the penguin in April 2012 to better catch sites deemed to be spamming its search results, in particular those doing so by buying links or obtaining them through link networks designed primarily to boost “Google Ranking”. When a new penguin update is released, sites that have taken action to remove bad links.
• Google top heavy update: Top heavy was launched in January 2012 by Google as a means to prevent sites that were TOP HEAVY with ads from ranking well in its listings. TOP HEAVY is periodically updates. When a fresh top heavy update happens, sites that have removed excessive ads may regain lost ranking.
I always serve with an analytical approach, Clear Client communication, Proper Reporting.
My Odesk Freelancer Profile: https://www.odesk.com/users/~01f4ec02fb3915fbdc
My Skype: Robert.Jastin
Below Is Our Websites: